Activate Roku from Roku.com/link
Roku is the most popular streaming device letting you watch your favorite movies, sports, music, TV series, kids’ shows and a lot more from the internet. Roku streaming device is a massive database of entertainment. Roku Streaming device is the primary source of amusement as it sports more than 1,800 channels, hundreds of thousands of hours of content, which includes TV shows, movies, documentaries and other quality
content that are immensely popular with the customers.
How to Create a Roku Account?
To create a Roku Account follow the below steps:
- Go to roku.com/link in the browser.
- Click on My Account, then click Create Account.
- On the create account page, fill all the required details.
- Click on terms and condition and Confirm the captcha to move on the next page.
- Now, mention you are 18+ and click on Continue.
- Generate a unique pin number of 4 digit.
- Now, fill payment information on the next page. You can skip it now and can add information later.
- Activate your Roku account by the activation link that you get in the mail.
- After activation, you can connect your Roku device.
How to link Roku with other Devices?
For linking Roku with other devices, you have to follow some steps such as:-
- Open your Roku and fill on-screen instructions. You can use the Quick Start Guide provided by Roku.
- Click continue, Roku device will start downloading a new application, with a unique link code displayed on your device screen.
- Don’t forgot this code, and visit roku.com/link on your other device.
- Now, enter code number then submit it.
- Proceed with the guidelines and log in to your Roku account.
- Then company will request you to choose a payment method.
- After the payment process, your Roku will be connected to other devices.
How to Get Roku Link Code?
If you want link your Roku streaming device with your Roku account, you need to enter Roku link code. To get Roku link code, follow the given steps:
- Make connection in TV with Roku player via cable & turn on the Roku setup box.
- Select the preferred language by pressing button on Roku remote.
- Connect your device with a good internet connection so you will be able to see the Roku activation link code on TV screen which is a mixture on random numbers and alphabets.
- Write down this Roku activation code or Roku com link enter code carefully for further uses.
How to Add Channels on Roku Streaming Device?
Add TNT Channel on Roku:
TNT allows you to watch full episodes anytime, anywhere. Just activate this channel and enjoy the iconic TNT originals. The new TNT App makes watching full episodes and live sports of your favorite shows simple and easy. The Watch TNT channel offers a live feed of their cable and an on-demand library of content that includes many popular series along with sports and movies.
Watch TBS on Roku:
Sign in with your TV provider. Apart from movies, you can enjoy live events, award shows, etc. on TBS. There is also a TBS Spotlight tab providing show trailers for TBS Original programming. You can view the entire library of on-demand content without a cable or satellite account and even watch a few unlock episodes.
Crackle on Roku:
Crackle offers a vast collection of big-budget movies to enjoy on your TV. Best of all, it is a free channel to add on your Roku device. Crackle is a free to use video entertainment network featuring full length movies, TV shows and original programming. Crackle is available on a wide variety of platforms including connected TVs, mobile devices, set top boxes, video game consoles.
All Roku Streaming Device Models:
Roku Streaming Stick
Roku streaming stick with best streaming options such as 4K and HDR streaming device, open up a world of Roku TV entertainment. Get the Roku stick device and see the best streaming output. With the latest update software version, you can access all your content in HD quality.
Roku Streaming Stick Plus
Offers reliable app support and you can stream top and best channels app that include Netflix, Amazon and Hulu, HBOGO. The look and feel is easy to operate with 4K and HDR streaming device options.
Roku Express is another Roku top and best HD streaming device that comes with an attractive modal. High-speed internet connection, you can really enjoy streaming online 4K HD videos through Roku Express.
Roku Express Plus
Get the Roku Express Plus media streamer and save your money to a best entertainment. High quality audio and video cables and the collection of streaming apps make this more attractive option for Roku users. Roku Express Plus is ultra-affordable, easy to use and packed with streaming apps.
Advantages of Roku TV
You can connect your Mobile phone/Tab to your Roku TV and can screencast from other devices to your T.V.
Get Alerts and Notification:
Roku user will get custom alerts and notification for their favorite Session’s next episodes.
Roku offers a Replay feature which can replay any shot instantly in a single voice command of yours.
Voice Recognition and Search:
With the help of the latest voice recognition feature, user can search their favorite shows easily.
Errors Occurs While Using Roku Streaming Device
- Xfinity Beta App Issues
- Lost ac adapter for 3800x
- Roku Ultra Stuck on bouncing logo
- Issues encountered since 9.2 update
- Fox News Not Working
- Roku Express suddenly can’t do WiFi
- Linking Roku Youtube TV Account
- NFB no longer working?
- Amazon Prime Video Not Loading
- YouTube Network Error
Roku Technical Support
If Roku stick not working after completing the setup process, then you should get help from Roku technical support. Roku technicians are highly skilled and always available to help you in the process of activate roku. There are many errors you may face at the time of Roku account creation, getting the Roku code link, finding Roku channels etc. Roku experts team will be ready to assist you in no time.